About Day Labor Proofing
Day Labor Proofing (DLP) provides proofreading and editing services for businesses and writers. DLP was founded by Shelley Fleming, a “word work” expert with 24+ years of freelance proofreading, editing, & writing.
A graduate of The University of Texas at Austin with a B.A. in American Studies and minors in Psychology and German Language, her background includes experience as:
- editor & admin assistant to Helen Harkness, Ph.D., nationally known career counselor
- admin assistant, typist & proofreader at UT Austin Dept. of Psychology
- multi-tasking assistant to entrepreneurs in various fields
- legal secretary for solo attorney & skip-trace agent for asset recovery
- big telecom customer service rep “before computers” at 500+ calls per week
- air-time sales rep, working with colleges & universities nationwide
- jack-of-all-trades at the Bluebonnet Café – first Whole Foods Market in Dallas
Contact Day Labor Proofing at firstname.lastname@example.org.